Jettrim is now accepting resumes for the 2017 season. Previously sponsored riders must also contact us to maintain sponsorship.
We are looking for dedicated athletes who love our product and are able to represent our brand on and off the track.
To help us best evaluate our potential sponsorship investment with your season. Please provide as much of the following as you can:
Tell us about yourself:
What aspects do you primarily compete in/ what do you do?
– Watersports, offroad, ETC.
– How many units do you use during your season (total – for practice and for competition)?
– What is the year, make and model(s)?
– Do you have a truck or trailer that larger stickers (24″-36″ wide) could be placed on all season?
What are your past accomplishments, and most importantly what are your goals for 2017?
– Previous year’s achievements and any media exposure
– How many events do you intend to participate in for the 2017 season?
*This is important please list events*
– Any outside opportunities that involve media coverage?
(This is most important, please list all events and opportunities)
Social Media/ Web / Self Promotion
A positive outreach promoting yourself as an athlete and us as a potential sponsor on social media and other publications is very important to us.
– Please provide social media accounts you promote yourself and sponsors with. (Facebook/Instagram)
– Do you have a website?
– Anything unique you can highlight that shows us how you promote yourself and sponsors.
Sponsorship is a two way street, the more you are able to offer us, the better we will be able to do for you in return for your season’s efforts. Please compile as much of the following requested information into one email and send it to [email protected] for evaluation.